I need some info.

Christiansen, Jeff A. CHRISTIANJA at phibred.com
Tue Aug 11 00:41:32 EST 1998

Hello,
	I am currently working as a RA at Pioneer Hi-Bred Int'l Inc. on
the corn genome project.  I have BA's in biology and chemistry and
believe that I would like to go into virology.  I do not wish to be a MD
but want to obtain my PHD.   Before I commit to a graduate program I was
wondering if the was any opportunity to obtain some relevant  lab
experience so that I my get a better feel for the field.  Does any
"professional" out there have any advise for me?  Thanks.
							Jeff