Dane Myers iotarho at
Thu Dec 17 11:31:50 EST 1998

The U.S. News webpage has their most recently published "best universities"
sorted by individual programs available for browsing (probably start at  Breaks biology down into micro, molecular, etc. (not sure
if virology is included on these lists or even available as an undergrad
major; check out the links at the graduate virology program at U Wisconsin -
Madison (probably within the biology homepage) for possible links to other
schools with virology programs.  Good luck!