Sergi sergiob at NOSPAMserconet.com
Sat Sep 26 19:25:29 EST 1998

DNA  virus can incorporate their DNA into the host genome by recombination,
they needn't an inverse transcriptase for do it.

sergiob at NOSPAMserconet.com
Para escribirme  ya os imaginareis que hay que quitar: NOSPAM
To write me, you know you must to remove: NOSPAM

Wen Hong Toh escribió en mensaje <35F68A47.566F920 at pacific.net.sg>...