Ph.D. Scientist position

Brian Mason brian at gatesource.com
Tue Jul 11 16:56:06 EST 2000

Ph.D. Scientist
Confidential
Our company is a leader in the rapidly emerging field of pathogen
inactivation of blood products used in blood transfusion.  The Company,
in 1998, received approval from the FDA for the first virally
inactivated blood product, PLAS+®SD. Approval to market PLAS+®SD in
Canada was received in 1999.  The company uses revenues from PLAS+®SD
and a second commercial business, plasma fractions, to fund an
aggressive R&D program addressing a worldwide market in excess of $4
Billion.

Currently we are looking for a Ph.D. level 11 microbiology/molecular
biologist to supervise all virology testing at our facility in Boston MA
area.  This individual will also be responsible for the planning of
experiments in an efficient and timely manner as well as writing of
protocols, batch records, final  reports and SOP's.  Familiar with
GLP/GMP practice.
Please mail your CV with list of skills to:

Brian Mason
Confidential
14150-A Willard Road
Suite 200