plaque assay protocoll ?

gopinath rajuseetharaman drgopin at
Thu May 3 18:03:46 EST 2001

I use seaplaque agarose from FMC for overlay for BHV-1 plaque assay.
You can microwave the agarose(which is sufficient) and mix with 2x DMEM or
similar medium with anitbiotic. I have adapted the protocol from :

You can also try this web site:

And there is  a software also available for the plaque assay @

    Gopinath Raju Seetharaman
    Post-Doctoral Research Fellow,
    University of Nebraska-Lincoln,
    Dept. of Veterinary and Biomedical Sciences,
    East Campus Loop and Fair street,
    Lincoln,NE 68583.