foot and mouth disease

\_ emma at stokese.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 04:39:44 EST 2001

Hello,

I am currently a 3rd year student at Sunderland University studying for a
degree in Bological Science,  at the moment I am mid way through a medical
microbiology module.

I have been asked to write a 3500 word essay on the following:

Discuss foot and mouth disease from the virological, pathogenetic and
epidemiological viewpoints and compare it with any viral infections of
humans that are similar in nature to FMD in animals.

Please could you forward me any information or direct me to useful sites.

Thanks in advance

Emma