NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: bionet.virology

Evan Sargeant - Usenet Administrator admin at
Thu Nov 22 05:13:16 EST 2001

Newsgroup bionet.virology slated for REMOVAL on 21 Nov 2001 18:20:49 GMT.

Hello my name is Evan Sargeant, and I am writing to alert
the regular readers of bionet.virology that it will be removed
from Usenet on 21 Nov 2001 18:20:49 GMT.  This action will be taken by all
news servers, so clients are advised to update their
readers accordingly.

Thank you for your kind attention,
Evan Sargeant

 wander the sweet sauce and open it near its kiosk.