Copy of proceedings needed

Brent Poirier pilgrimbrent at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 04:50:17 EST 2003

Dear Moderator of the Virology listserv:

I am an immigration attorney who specializes in obtaining US
permanent residency for eminent researchers.  I need to borrow a copy
of the proceedings and program of the Fifth Asia-Pacific Congress on
Medical
Virology held in Bali in 2000, as a client was a speaker at that
conference and I need to copy portions of it as evidence for his
application for a National Interest Waiver.  I am wondering if you are
willing to forward this message to the listserv. If someone,
preferably in the USA or Canada, is willing to loan it to me, I will
provide my fedex account number so they can send it to me, and when
I'm done a day or two later, I'll send it back the same way. If this
is not possible, and you have a suggestion for how I might obtain this
through university library channels, or other sources I would welcome
the information.
Please cc any posts to this list to my email address below
Thank you
Brent Poirier
1990 East Lohman Avenue
Las Cruces NM USA