Custom dsRNAi oligos and other custom services - New from BioCarta! (ADV VI5345ET)

dave at biocarta.com dave at biocarta.com
Fri May 9 03:48:11 EST 2003

Dear Researcher,

BioCarta is pleased to announce several new services added to our growing
menu of custom manufacturing capabilities. In addition to antibody
development we are now offering competitive prices for cloning and
expression services in bacteria, baculovirus, or mammalian cells. Also
available is gene expression using our Phoenix Retrovirus System.

We also now offer custom synthesis of fluourescent double stranded RNAi
oligos for gene suppression, for any gene of any organism. Please inquire
for pricing information.

Our current suite of services now includes:

Polyclonal Antibody Development - as low as $499!
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/pab_dev.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Synthesis of up to 15aa peptide from customer supplied sequence
• Conjugation of peptide to KLH via N-Terminal cysteine
• 11 week, 2 rabbit protocol
• ELISA test to determine specificity and titer
• Protein G purification

Monoclonal Antibody Development - as low as $4000!
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/mab_dev.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Synthesis of up to 15aa peptide from customer supplied sequence
• Conjugation of peptide to KLH via N-Terminal cysteine
• Hybridoma fusion, screening, subcloning and expansion
• Purification by Protein G

*Please inquire for optional services, including affinity purification,
extended immunization schedule, and synthesis of additional peptide.

Bacterial Protein Expression
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/bac_pro.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Clone gene of interest into an expression vector
• Generation and identification of bacterial colonies expressing target
proteins
• Large-scale culture
• Purification using Ni-NTA (for 6xHIS-tagged proteins) or glutathione
beads (for GST-tagged proteins)

Baculovirus Protein Expression
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/bv_pro.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Clone gene of interest into an expression vector
• Generation, identification, and purification of recombinant clones
• Amplification for high titer stock
• Large-scale culture
• Purification using Ni-NTA (for 6xHIS-tagged proteins) or glutathione
beads (for GST-tagged proteins)

Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/mam_pro.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Large scale cultivation of COS, CHO, or other mammalian cell lines
• Expression of your gene of interest

Gene Expression in the Phoenix™ Retrovirus System
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/phx_pro.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Transfection of your gene of interest into the Phoenix™ Retrovirus
System
• Optimization of your viral yield and protein expression

Double Stranded RNA interference Oligo Synthesis
http://www.biocarta.com/customservice/RNAi_syn.asp?eID=VI5345ET
• Fluorescent dsRNAi oligonucleotides against any gene of any organism

Why Utilize BioCarta For Your Custom Service Projects?

VALUE
Our goal is to help the proteomic community quickly and cost-effectively
develop reagents to study novel gene targets. Our standard prices are
among the lowest in the industry, but additional savings can be realized
through our Collaboration Program.

INTEGRATION
BioCarta can be your single source for reagent development. Starting from
a gene accession number, we can quickly and efficiently generate
recombinant proteins in E. coli or baculovirus. The expressed proteins can
then be utilized as antigens for polyclonal or monoclonal antibody
production.

CONVENIENCE
Reduce administrative costs by consolidating your custom needs through
BioCarta. No need to spend extra time and resources interfacing with
multiple vendors. BioCarta will manage all projects for you, freeing up
your time for additional research.

HIGH QUALITY
All work is performed by proven and capable scientists with years of
experience developing and managing projects for major suppliers of quality
research tools.

*Prices valid in the U.S. only.
For more information please see the Custom Service section on our webpage
http://www.biocarta.com/CustomService/index.asp?eID=VI5345ET
BioCarta is committed to providing you with innovative research tools for
cell biology, immunology, and molecular biology.  We are continuously
adding new and exciting products to our extensive catalog.  Please visit
our website at http://www.biocarta.com/home.asp?eID=VI5345ET to view a
complete product listing.  Be sure to browse our interactive pathways to
learn more about your model of interest.
http://www.biocarta.com/genes/allPathways.asp?eID=VI5345ET

For more information or to place an order, please contact us at:

Toll free in the US    	1-877-641-2355 x227 (Customer Service)
Fax                         	858-200-2038
Email                      	info at biocarta.com

BioCarta Europe tel    	+49 40 525 7030
Fax                         	+49 40 525 70377
Email                      	info.europe at biocarta.com

Japan Orders (Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd.)
Tel				  	0120 052 099
Fax                         	0120 052 806
Email                      	info at biocarta.co.jp

Website	http://www.biocarta.com/home.asp?eID=VI5345ET