For the Record

Tobias Hertzig tobias.hertzig at
Wed Nov 19 05:38:02 EST 2003

i know no agent - but why shouldn't there nothing exist? imagine an
inhibitor of dna-polymerase - some virus have their own, polymerase of
bacteria is different to that of animals. you must find only the drug to
block these polymerases selectively....

a google-search gave me one "hit": some catechine would show
Antiviral/Antibacterial activity
( ....but might be just a

news:b2788329.0311100838.72a13a19 at