[Virology] Re: Distempter

marco via virology%40net.bio.net (by mvdbildt from xs4all.nl)
Thu Oct 12 08:59:24 EST 2006

Michael Smith schreef:
> I recently came across an article of canine distemper affecting humans.
> Has anyone ever heard of that ever happening?
> Michael Smith
Do you have a reference for that, or the paper. I'm working with
morbilliviruses and have sofar never found a scientific paper describing
  humans infected with CDV. Theoretically it is probably possible, and
there are the anecdotal stories every now and then.

Marco van de Bildt

       There are two kinds of pedestrians... the quick and the dead

       WWW:  www.marcoswebstek.nl