[Virology] Type of virus - please help me Urgent

Nuno Mira nunomira at runbox.com
Sat Sep 16 03:40:06 EST 2006

Hello,

I don't know if you can help me, but some close friend have a medula infection by a Virus K, that 2 weeks ago have amygdalitis. Now he is paralized from the neck under (four members and don't feel anything) and is ventilated. He is totaly conscientely.

I would like to know what is Virus K and if you know if there is some kind of treatment, because it appears that virus destroyed some myeline parts of the axonyons.

Please give me some information, and if this is not the right local to search, please give any other conctact.

Here in Portugal (Europe) the doctor don't speek in cure. The prognosys is reserved.

Thank you for all.

Nuno

Nuno Rafael Gordon Ramos de Oliveira Mira
PORTUGAL
nunomira at runbox.com