[Virology] Freezing PCR ?

Daniel Crean via virology%40net.bio.net (by danieljcrean from yahoo.co.uk)
Fri Apr 27 07:43:32 EST 2007

Hi all,
           I am just starting my PhD and have found so many different answers for freezing my PCR products. I extracted my PCR product using the QIAGEN. QIAquick gel extraction kit. I have then frozen my extracted PCR product from the gel, and I am now going to clone but am worried about my PCR products. Is freezing ok? or should I keep them at 4 degrees C until I clone them. Any advice would be great Thanks.