[Virology] A website for biotechnology and molecular biology scholars

maheshee11 At gmail.com via virology%40net.bio.net (by maheshee11 At gmail.com)
Wed Jan 10 12:26:07 EST 2007

Dear Members,

I have created a website for research scholars working in the fields of
molecular biology and biotechnology. The URL of the website is

 The site has links to several online utilities. A toolbar has also
been provided for easy access to NCBI, PubMed, BLAST, CSHL,
ScienceDirect, etc. Please have a look at it and let me know if you
liked it or not. Feel free to send your comments, ideas, suggestions,
and, of course, criticism.
happy browsing.