[Virology] morbilivirus

ALLIOUANE Samir via virology%40net.bio.net (by salliouane from cg06.fr)
Wed Jan 30 09:42:53 EST 2008

Hi,

I am Samir a young student in biology at the University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France. I am also working at the conseil général des Alpes-Maritimes (http://www.cg06.fr/) in the departement of ecology. I am looking for current information on the morbilivirus wich affects several cetaceans in Mediterranean sea.
http://mediterranee.france3.fr/nice/info/38412303-fr.php <http://mediterranee.france3.fr/nice/info/38412303-fr.php> .

The idea it's to create a "map" to follow the evolution of the virus in the western Mediterranean sea.

Any information you may have on the evolution of morbilivirus in Mediteranean sea will be good come. Thank you.

Alliouane Samir,
conseil général des Alpes-Maritimes,
tél : +33 (0)4 89 04 29 57
mail : salliouane from cg06.fr