[Virology] TCID50

crispinthiley from yahoo.co.uk via virology%40net.bio.net (by crispinthiley from yahoo.co.uk)
Tue Mar 25 07:10:24 EST 2008

Any recommendations. I am doing so viral replication assays under
hypoxia and normoxia. This is causing my cells to grow a different
rates through the time points.

I am trying to nomalise the data. Should i normalise to cells at time
of infection as standard. At 24 hours, for cell count at each time
point or use a ration of cell growth under different conditions. I
have counted cell number under different conditions at all time

Stuggling to find any detail in the literature to support this.

Many Thanks