[Virology] penton and hexon number

Tim O'Brien via virology%40net.bio.net (by tobrien_1077 from yahoo.com)
Wed Jan 28 15:15:16 EST 2009

Dear Paul Clark:  I am working with the possibility of interrupting the rhinovirus at one of it's developmental stages by binding it with a charged particle in vivo.  However, I have not been able to find the correct hexon or penton number with the accuaracy that you have.  If you don't mind me asking, which method did you use.

Tim O'Brien