[Virology] about PhD programme

balram adhikari via virology%40net.bio.net (by balram1981- from hotmail.com)
Tue Jul 28 05:58:39 EST 2009

Dear sir namaste
I am microbiologist completed Masters in medical microbiology from Tribhuvan university.
Now i am working as microbiologist at National Public Health laboratory. Here i have been involved to perform RT-PCR for Pandemic influenza A/H1N1 2009, to orient Laboratory personnel about new influenza virus and HIV Viral load.We are using primers provided by CDC and follow same protocol.I have been working here from last 2 years.From last two years we are running Antimicrobial Resistant programme of selected pathogens.
I am much interested for further study in the related field especially for PhD programme.
Actually i am seeking for scholarship programme. Please kindly provide me detail information about scholarship programme for PhD at your university.
I have attached my CV along with this mail please find it.
Hope for positive consideration

Bal Ram Adhikari
National Public Health Laboratory
Teku, Kathmandu