What is the purpose of this group?

Daniel Zabetakis dan at cubmol.bio.columbia.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:07:26 EST 1992

In article <1992Oct23.181327.2298 at engr.uark.edu> pcl at engr.uark.edu (Peter Laws) writes:
>miron at extropia.wimsey.bc.ca (Miron Cuperman) writes:
>
>>I fail to understand the intent of this group.  Do women (as women)
>
>If you don't like this group, you are free to Unsubscribe...
   How do we know if we like it when there is no traffic? As far as I know,
there has been 2 articles on topic that generated -zero- discussion, and
a short series of job offers that may have been identical.

DanZ

--
    "I think it is a little premature to attribute the failures of American
     foriegn policy to Carl Kadie."