leaving ...

LAWSON at BNLCL1.BNL.GOV LAWSON at BNLCL1.BNL.GOV
Mon Aug 2 14:58:23 EST 1993

After finding 36 messages, all from this news group, waiting for me
on Monday morning, I have decided to ACT on Una Smith's advice and stop
being an anonymous reader--I am quitting the news group!  I AM a busy
scientist (with an 18 month-old at home, I can really only work day-care
hours:  8-5 on weekdays, no weekends or evenings except for special
occasions).  I have better things to do than to wade through e-mailings
telling me I am wimpy.

Cathy Lawson