female scientists

Una Smith smith-una at cs.yale.edu
Tue Aug 3 11:31:47 EST 1993

dadler at u.washington.edu (David Adler) writes:

>[I] agree that more
>women need to be provoked into participating - after all there is no
>organizer here making those sex-biased mistakes.

Exactly.  It would be a real pity if women now begin to do to themselves
what they've fought so hard to stop others doing to them.

As for objections to the high volume here, I'd like to remind you all
that this forum is both a Usenet newsgroup and a mailing list.  Those
readers who are mailing list subscribers may benefit greatly if they
were to invest some (perhaps significant) effort into getting a Usenet
feed and/or access to Usenet elsewhere.  Volume is not a problem when
Usenet news-reading programs are employed.