criteria for promotion

nishir at ohsu.edu nishir at ohsu.edu
Wed Aug 18 19:18:35 EST 1993

Hi!  This message came in on the E-mail to me, and I am posting it in case
anyone would like to comment.  I've noticed that some people are responding as
though I think it's a good idea to give women a break in tenure reviews if they
have children. It's just one idea that has been floating around along with
other affirmative action ideas. I have not committed myself to any particular
line of thought.  I thought it would be good to make a decision based upon what
others said (and what I think)...

PLEASE DON'T E-MAIL ME.  I'd rather read your opinion here, and I think that
anything you have to say should be shared with everyone else.
Rae

Message-Version: 1