topic of newsgroup

Marivonne Rodriguez N052FG at TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU
Mon Feb 1 18:39:28 EST 1993

For those of you who hate my guts, tell me directly!!! I feel many email mailbo
xes could begin to get cluttered with messages carrying personal attacks, which
is probably quite irrelevant to the majority of the subscribers of this newsgro
up. Let us not forget the topic of this discussion group: WOMEN IN BIOLOGY.

So for those of you who still wish to take the subject of his/her PC *crap* to
a personal level, my address is:

                    N052FG at TAMVM1.tamu.edu

And here I was, thinking we were done with that subject and on to new things...

Marivonne Rodriguez