flame dousing

Daz darrenp at cs.monash.edu.au
Tue Feb 2 21:25:06 EST 1993

hunter at work.nlm.nih.gov (Larry Hunter) writes:

[larry's speech largely deleted]
>recent one on the use of gendered pronouns. Even though it is
>counterintuitive for us, let me suggest to my fellow fellows that it can be
>pretty interesting just to listen for a while.

>						Larry
Hear Hear - well spoken. As a fellow lurker, and one of tender years, not
quite sure of what to expect from a gender enlightened world, I am happy just
to listen at the moment. What do women want from gender equality in the
biological sciences ?

--
Darren Platt, Department of Computer Science
darrenp at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au
Monash University, Clayton Melbourne, Victoria, Australia