PhDs

"LAWSON" at JII.AFRC.AC.UK "LAWSON" at JII.AFRC.AC.UK
Sat Feb 6 21:28:00 EST 1993

This may not be the appropriate forum, but it's 2am and there's no-one else to talk
to!  I've just been reading thru my thesis, prior to giving it to my boss for the
final once-over.  And it seems to me that its rubbish, and I can't understand why
anyone would give me a PhD for it.  Is it just me, or does anyone else feel this way?
There's just so much which is inconclusive, that I should have thought thru earlier,
so that I could have done at least some of the back-up experiments.  I just spent too
long persuing a technique which didn't work.  AAAAARRRGH. I hate it.  At least
hopefully it will be over soon, and I won't have to think about it any more.
Thanks for listening.
Emily Lawson.  2am is a great time for self-pity.