now Im a lesbian????

tjfeue at bb1t.monsanto.com tjfeue at bb1t.monsanto.com
Thu Feb 11 15:33:15 EST 1993

 * WARNING:  THE FOLLOWING FOLLOWUP CONTAINS SCENES OF EXPLICIT SARCASM  *
 *           AND LAME ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR.  THIS POST MAY NOT BE SUITABLE  *
 *           FOR ALL AUDIENCES.                                          *
 *                                                                       *
 *           THE HUMOR IMPAIRED MAY WISH TO HIT 'N' AT THIS TIME.        *

In article <9302022053.AA09859 at net.bio.net>, N052FG at TAMVM1.TAMU.EDU
(Marivonne Rodriguez) exclaims:

> Wow. I advocate that a womans
> (sorry, cant do apostrophes on this terminal)

HA!!!!  Can't do apostrophies...  And you want equality?

Check *THIS* out --->  '''''''''''

See what a *MAN* can do?  Sheesh Marivonne.

> intellect and mind should not be treated any
> worse than a mans intellect and mind and for that
> now Im a lesbian.

I'm sorry, that's the way it is...  *BUT DON'T LOSE HOPE*

> My fiance will be quite amused when I tell
> him he will be marrying a lesbian, Im sure
> he didnt know that.

*DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING YET*

This is a mistake women often make by dropping the bomb too soon!
Save him the anguish, humiliation and potential emotional damage.

But read on because there *IS* hope:

I once met one of the Co-Chairpersons of my university's Council
on Women at a party.  Considering her position, one would
think her a hopeless case, but not so...  After talking for
several hours about all kinds of stuff, we were able
to have a *PERFECTLY NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP* from
the very first night!  Well, eventually she dumped me and
went on to marry a really great guy and lived happily ever
after.

> Hell, *I* didnt know that.

It often *DOES* come as a suprise, but many women who feel the way
you do go on to lead productive and happy lives, often without
even having to change their values!

> Thank you for enlightening me, Mr. Steve Modana.  By the way, does
> that make him gay, then, too?

I'm afraid so, Marivonne.  Life's like that.

       * WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDUALED *
       * FLAME WAR WHICH IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS.        *

BTW, this is my first time on this newsgroup...  Does anyone talk
science here?

Ted Feuerbach - Scientific Systems Consultant - Trilogy Consulting
Disclaimer:     Monsanto didn't say this, I did!