now Im a lesbian????

Cassandra Smith clsmith at DARWIN.BU.EDU
Sat Feb 13 07:00:47 EST 1993

Unfortunately there will always be someone who will want to engage
others in name calling and other inappropriate discussion. The best
way I have ever seen this dealt with is to simply ignore the
provocateur. The provocateur has very clearly identified himself to
the audience; let him die alone rather than get the attention.

 I have seen this strategy done several times under, in some cases,
extraordinary circumstances. It is very effective.

Cassandra Smith