grad advisors

Stuart Brown browns at
Fri Feb 19 15:41:15 EST 1993

Someone posted an excellent article on how to choose a grad advisor
(I think it was in this newsgroup). I meant to save it and send it
to my wife, who is just now starting rotations at Cornell, but I
lost it.  Could the poster please re-post or send me a copy by e-mail.
	Thanks  -Stu

Stuart M. Brown                             If you can remain cool when all
U. of Manitoba, Dept. Plant Science         Around you are in panic,
Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA
browns at            Then you surely misunderstand the situation