Supportive Grad programs

Faye Bishop soefmb at vaxa.hofstra.edu
Thu Feb 25 15:10:54 EST 1993

--
I am very interested in learning about your program, could you send me some
information.  I work and go to school here at Hofstra and I plan to graduate in

Felecia M. Bishop   -            -  -       - -----> Hofstra University
146-39 106 Avenue     -        -     -     -         STEP Program
Jamaica, NY 11435        -  -         -  -           103 Mason Hall
                           -           -             124 Hofstra University
                                                     Hempstead, NY 11550

" Learn to laugh at yourself and your problem, everyone else does"