women at meetings

Kajal Ghoshroy K_GHOSHROY at unhh.unh.edu
Mon Jul 26 11:53:53 EST 1993

From: K_GHOSHROY at unhh.unh.edu (Kajal   Ghoshroy)
Newsgroups: bionet.women-in-bio
Subject: women at meetings
Date: 26 Jul 1993 13:18:04 GMT

Hello to all those eyes out there,

Thanks for making this network so much informative & interesting this
past week. Frankly though, I am on the verge of my first national
meeting & am getting quite nervous after reading all your experiences!

Can you guys give me some tips as to what I should be aware of, careful
of etc. on these meetings?

By the way, I am from India, and so I am hoping that I will not be approached
with same ideas from the other party. Am I right? (there now I have included
another issue for discussion--women-in-bio-of-color!)

hoping to hear from somebody soon

kg