women in science?

DUNCKLEY at RESA.AFRC.AC.UK DUNCKLEY at RESA.AFRC.AC.UK
Fri May 7 10:41:00 EST 1993

After having just read the latest mail from this list, my blood pressure has
gone up several bars! Are there any women out there who aren't hung up about
having role models or not etc.? Some of us just want to get on with the science
the same as our male colleagues! Does the fact that there aren't so many women in science really matter anyway?
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Rachel Dunckley, BSc.(Hons)
Rothamsted Experimental Station, Harpenden, England.

"Behind every successful women is a pile of dirty laundry!"