Steve:"Duh..."

Jean Elizabeth Grundy jegrundy at ccs.carleton.ca
Sun May 9 18:38:28 EST 1993

Steve, you are once again in way over your head.  Re your first
posting: Am I correct in reading that you believe little 7-year old
Alison has high testosterone levels and can thus operate ham radio?
And from your later postings, that the whole equality issue (you froth
on at the mouth about women in the army at some point) is hormonal?
Alex had many valid points, in addition to having posted you a private
E-MAIL which you attempted to fry in public, unfortunately for you
only to your own detriment.  Looks like there is one "whispering
imposter of an intellectual whimp"[sic] (get spellcheck), however.
What was the name of that "new book" you cited.  No references, not
even the title of the book, but you jump all over Alex for not
justifying his points to you.  What about your own points?  I don't
think you or your ideas stand up to scrutiny of any kind or you would
have included references.