personal arguments

Sara A. Garver garver at HERON.GEOG.UCSB.EDU
Thu Nov 4 20:00:15 EST 1993

Can someone explain to me why these two guys are having
some sort of personal arguement on this net?

See below:
> Look, I appreciate your concern, but this network is not the place for
> political propaganda.
> Women in Science. Just send in stuff that is directly relevant.

I guess you still have trouble with dee Ingles.....
the posting in *directly* on past postings, and on current postings...
provided you actually are able to comprehend what is being written....
As for *ordering* are, of course, something of a joke.  :^)

Steve   nmodena at

Very impressive.  Do you also harrass people on the phone?

What's the deal?
Did I miss some topic of discussion, or is this something between
these two people ?