Clinical Microbiol Test??

Frank Krygowski ae505 at yfn.ysu.edu
Mon Nov 29 00:26:38 EST 1993

I'm posting this as a favor for a friend.  Please help, if you can.

She is studying very hard, in preparation for taking the
ASCPM certification test... tha Microbiology portion of the
American Society for Clinical Pathologists certification test.

Does anyone have any specific advice for her, to give her clues
on exactly what to study, & how to prepare?

Does anyone have any study guides to recommend, or books of
practice exams, etc?  Any aids at all?

Please, if you have any info at all, e-mail to me at
ae505 at yfn.ysu.edu   since I don't hang around here.
Also, if you'd be willing to discuss this with her by
phone, please include your phone number.

I'll pass all info received on to her - and, doubtlessly,
her gratitude back to you.   Thanks.
Frank Krygowski ae505 at yfn.ysu.edu