collecting quotes by women

gelman at ic.net gelman at ic.net
Tue Aug 2 14:41:14 EST 1994

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is a good place to ask this question but
here goes...

Our company is seeking quotes from women internationally to publish
in one of our corporate publications.  Proper credit for the
quote would be received.  Our company is in the biotechnology field.

Does anyone have any business/science related quotes or sources
of quotes that could be attributed to women in the sciences and
or specifically biotechnology that we may be able to use
(provided the quote(s) works with the rest of the layout
of information)?  The brochure is going to be published in
4 languages.

My e-mail address is gelman at ic.net.  Thanks!

Donna Smith
Manager, Information & Library Services