Life Angst, or is there life outside lab and should ther

ctimpte at ctimpte at
Fri Aug 12 14:31:39 EST 1994

In article <32f42h$j56 at nntp2.Stanford.EDU>, dct at leland.Stanford.EDU (David
C. Tong) wrote:
> In article <32f06p$ilh at>,
> Midori Anne Yenari <yenari at leland.Stanford.
> My advice to anyone is that it is important
> > to take some time out for yourself to do things that you
> > enjoy doing outside of your work. I find going for a short
> > hike or a run helps clear my mind. There's nothing wrong
> >with taking a few nights off to see a movie, play or
> >concert, learn to bake bread--whatever. This kind of thinking
> > helped me through residency training
> Who are you kidding. I think you just hung out on the computer
> the whole time when you aren't in lab.

Dear David C. Tong,
			That was not a very nice response. Who are you to judge
someone elses recreation? Spending 15 minutes cruising the
net is a nice quick relaxer during some of those incubations
in a busy experimental day.
				You might think about the old saying "People in glass houses
shouldn't throw stones"

candace Timpte