Life Angst, or is there life outside lab and should ther

David C. Tong dct at leland.Stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 12 01:15:45 EST 1994

In article <32f06p$ilh at nntp2.stanford.edu>,
Midori Anne Yenari <yenari at leland.Stanford.
My advice to anyone is that it is important
> to take some time out for yourself to do things that you
> enjoy doing outside of your work. I find going for a short
> hike or a run helps clear my mind. There's nothing wrong
>with taking a few nights off to see a movie, play or
>concert, learn to bake bread--whatever. This kind of thinking
> helped me through residency training

Who are you kidding. I think you just hung out on the computer
the whole time when you aren't in lab.