Life Angst, or is there life outside lab and should ther

Cathy Quinones quinones at orchid.UCSC.EDU
Sat Aug 13 13:31:38 EST 1994

In article <32gqse$qin at tierra.santafe.ede> cheryl at wijiji.santafe.edu (C. A. Stewart) writes:
>In article <ctimpte-120894145638 at carnation.bio.indiana.edu> ctimpte at bio.indiana.edu () writes:
>>In article <32f42h$j56 at nntp2.Stanford.EDU>, dct at leland.Stanford.EDU (David
>>C. Tong) wrote:
>>>
>>> In article <32f06p$ilh at nntp2.stanford.edu>,
>>> Midori Anne Yenari <yenari at leland.Stanford.
>>> My advice to anyone is that it is important
>

>>> Who are you kidding. I think you just hung out on the computer
>>> the whole time when you aren't in lab.
>

>>Dear David C. Tong,
>>			That was not a very nice response. Who are you to judge
>>someone elses recreation?
>

>>Sincerely,
>>candace Timpte
>
>I'm glad someone responded to this.  What is wrong with these childish
>men that they have to invade every newsgroup where women are trying to
>talk about some *real* *problems* and then harass, harangue and flame?
>And who let him into Stanford with those poor language skills?  Maybe
>the real David C. Tong actually just left a login running when he went
>out for a coke and a pizza...and then the janitor came in and took the
>opportunity to send this semiliterate posting.
>

>--
>
>Note New Address for SFI:
>
>Santa Fe Institute

Or maybe David is a friend of the original poster and is kidding with
her?  I haven't seen her post back complaining about his post yet.

Chill out.
(from someone who constantly teases and is teased about the times people
spend attached to their computers, fow whatever reasons)
--
////// /\_/\_____   \\  /// quinones at biology.ucsc.edu ////