Free Syllabus magazine subscription

Syllabus Press syllabus at
Wed Aug 24 14:43:08 EST 1994

Educators are qualified to receive Syllabus magazine 9 times per year FREE!

Syllabus ÑThe Definitive Technology Magazine for Colleges,
Universities, and High Schools.

Nobody covers technology in education like Syllabus. Nine times a year,
from September through June, Syllabus bring you a wealth of information,
including valuable tips on multimedia, the Internet, distance education,
quantitative tools, products, and educational discounts.  Learn what
different educators, researchers, and institutions are doing with a
variety of technologies such as computers, video, telecommunications, and

In 1994-1995 Syllabus will have special feature issues such as software
products for the curriculum, mobile technologies, the Internet and
education, and video technologies.  Also, donÕt miss our special
supplements such as Windows on Campus and Computer Science Product

To have Syllabus delivered free to your home or office, nine times a year,
please be sure to completely fill out the information on the form below
and e-mail to syllabus at or US mail to:

Syllabus Subscription Services
1307 S. Mary Ave., Suite #211
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

To help us better serve the needs of readers, please answer all of the

o Yes, I want a FREE subscription to Syllabus.*
o No, I do not wish to subscribe at this time.

Name	___________________________________________________

Institution _____________________________________________

Address _________________________________________________

City_____________________ State _______ Zip ________ - ______

Telephone Number (____) __________________________________

All questions must be answered to qualify for a free subscription.

1. Please tell us about where your work. (select only one)
(1) o 2-year college
(2) o 4-year college or university
(3) o Vocational/technical college
(4) o High school
(5) o School district
(6) o Other organization involved in educational technology

(please specify)

2. Please tell us about your work. (select only one)

Higher Education Faculty Members
(a) o Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences
(b) o Business
(c) o Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics
(d) o Science/Medicine
(e) o Other Discipline

(please specify)

(f) o Library
(g) o Department Chair Technology
(h) o Administrative computing/MIS
(i) o Academic computing/technology
(j) o Campus reseller
(k) o Computer support
(l) o Other

(please specify)

(m) o Administrative staff
(n) o Executive officer/Director
(o) o Dean
(p) o Purchasing personnel
(q) o Other

(please specify)

High Schools and School Districts
(r) o Computer coordinator
(s) o Computer lab supervisor
(t) o Other technology function

(please specify)

(u) o Department chair
(v) o Media
(w) o District level administration
(x) o High school teacher

3. What type of desktop computers do you currently use in your
institution?(check all that apply)
(1) o IBM or compatible
(2) o Macintosh
(3) o Workstation
(4) o Other

(please specify)

4. What type of operating system do you use? (check all that apply)
(1) o  Windows v3.xx
(2) o  Mac System 7.xx
(3) o  MS DOS
(4) o  UNIX
(5) o  Other

(please specify)

5. 	Which of the following technology products or	equipment are you
involved in purchasing? (check all that apply)
(A) o  Productivity software
(B) o  Multimedia software
(C) o  Utility software
(D) o  Math & statistics software
(E) o  Computer upgrades/expansion cards
(F) o  Networking/communications software/hardware
(G) o  Audio/visual hardware
(H) o  Visualization/graphics products
(I) o  Educational content/information software
(J) o  Personal/desktop computers
(K) o  Printers
(L) o  Laptop computers
(M) o  Workstations