Soros International Science Foundation

Lisa A. Megna megna at world.std.com
Tue Aug 23 20:01:57 EST 1994

Hello,

does anyone know anything about the George Soros' International Science
Foundation?  I became interested in this foundation after reading the May 27
issue of Science with the focus on science in Russia.  I would like to know
more about what this organization does and how to get involved.  I am very
interested in international aspects of science, especially concerning
Russia and the NIS.

Thanks.

Lisa Megna
megna at world.std.com

Lisa Megna                               "Manuscripts don't burn"
megna at world.std.com
                              - Woland in Bulgakov's "Master and Margarita"