grad school...with children

C. A. Stewart cheryl at
Wed Aug 24 18:59:56 EST 1994

In article <32r7e4$ean at> pfoster at (Patricia Foster) writes:
>Sister Cheryl,
>   I strongly suggest you consult with your lawyers
>about slander and libel before you say any more.
>Patricia L. Foster
>Boston University School of Medicine
>Boston, MA USA
>pfoster at

Professor Patsy,

If they want to press charges, they can go right ahead.

They'll only call attention to their misdeeds.  If having
their actions publicized causes them to lose sleep, that's
their guilty conscience at work.  So sue me.  I'll win.

And you know what, Professor Patsy?  You're not my sister.

Cheryl Stewart
Cheryl A. Stewart		after 1 September:
Santa Fe Institute 		430 Kelton Avenue #409
1399 Hyde Park Road		Los Angeles CA 90024
Santa Fe, NM  87501