ignorance is O.K.

DR. JANIS YOUNG janyoung at iat.holonet.net
Mon Aug 29 12:41:51 EST 1994

I have responded to a grad student in UNH recently--since I knew how to do
that.  Turns out she is the student of my fellow peptide colleague: Andy
Laudano--My response
to her saying that ignorance is unforgivable was to say that it was
forgivable.  and did she know Andy.  As a retired--well not altogether-
scientist and a woman I have a few experiences and contacts of
some interest.  Glad to read some of the articles the women are
writing.  I was distressed at the article about the NYU scientist who got
fired and was implying that Alice Huang was at fault.  Alice is  great
lady and has helped more than just me survive.  yours, Jan Young
Janis Dillaha Young, Ph.D.
Skyline Peptides			Tel.&FAX: (510) 655-5885
6039 Skyline Blvd. #A			e-mail:  janyoung at holonet.net