new england scientific women

Martha Gilmore Gilmore at PGGIPL.GEO.BROWN.EDU
Wed Aug 31 10:20:56 EST 1994

Are you interested in furthering the education of Women in the Sciences -
specifically in aerospace and the related disciplines of Geology,
Mathematics
and Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, and Life
Sciences?

Would you appreciate the chance to meet and hear talks given by
professionals in your field?

Do you want the opportunity to make job contacts, broaden your knowledge of
both academic and non-academic careers in aerospace, and discuss your
research with students in related fields?

Do you like meeting fun, like-minded folks?

Do you like free food?

Let us know!

We are interested in setting up a chapter of the national organization
Women in Aerospace (WIA) at Brown and if you are interested, we want to
hear from you!  We would be the only chapter of WIA in all of New England,
so we have enormous   potential for meeting colleagues and drawing speakers
from schools and industries throughout the area! Start the ball rolling
with us by attending the organizational meeting on 27 September, 3 p.m., in
the Lincoln Field Building room 105.

For further information, please contact Aileen Yingst, 863-3485,
        yingst at pggipl.geo.brown.edu.

We look forward to meeting you!