Thanks for Liberal Arts vs. Large University

Amy Caudy acaudy at FREENET.COLUMBUS.OH.US
Fri Dec 2 19:20:30 EST 1994

	Wow! I've had 25 very well-reasoned and  _persuasive_ responses
from all you out there.  Although I'm not sure my choice will be any
easier, I certainly have some wonderful questions to answer about the
schools I consider.  Probably my most frequent response was small
undergrad-only liberal arts, but there were some of you who gave me
excellent questions to ask about small schools.  For instance, what is the
funding situation? what are library resources?  how about other
departments?  can you get the classes you need?
	The most reassuring thing is that you all seem to be relatively
pleased with the way it all turned out.  I've heard great endorsements for
some schools, and I have my ears out for ways to productively utilize my
summers with an eye toward grad school.
	Again, thank you very much.
			Amy Caudy