help for a newcomer?

Kate Fear dfeerick at world.std.com
Thu Dec 15 09:40:43 EST 1994

Hello, all...

I'm starting to follow up on a longtime interest in the life
science (taking classes, volunteering, etc.) and I'm wondering
what sort of course I might take career-wise.

I'm wondering if people could e-mail me the story of their lives,
what they're doing now, what they like about it and hate about it,
and how they got there. I'm trying to get as much input as I can
from the field, so that I'll have a basis for trying to figure out
what I might like.

If anyone would be willing to share their experiences with me,
I'd be thrilled!

thanks,
Kate.