human clones

Henk van Leeuwen hvleeuwe at
Wed Feb 16 16:35:06 EST 1994

hello there. i am a master of journalism student at carleton university
doing my thesis on embryonic it hype, is it ethical, or is it
just a simple case of test-tube twinning? my thesis is taking the form of
a radio documentary, and i am looking for people to interview: i.e.
biomedical ethicists, theologians, geneticists or anyone out there who
advocates or opposes developments in reproductive technology and what it
means for women, children, society as a whole, etc.
you can mail me at al504 at or at hvleeuwe at