human clones

Henk van Leeuwen hvleeuwe at alfred.carleton.ca
Wed Feb 16 16:35:06 EST 1994

hello there. i am a master of journalism student at carleton university
doing my thesis on embryonic cloning...is it hype, is it ethical, or is it
just a simple case of test-tube twinning? my thesis is taking the form of
a radio documentary, and i am looking for people to interview: i.e.
biomedical ethicists, theologians, geneticists or anyone out there who
advocates or opposes developments in reproductive technology and what it
means for women, children, society as a whole, etc.
you can mail me at al504 at freenet.carleton.ca or at hvleeuwe at ccs.carleton.ca

cheers.