school versus work

ewingd at omrf.uokhsc.edu ewingd at omrf.uokhsc.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:18:17 EST 1994

Are attitudes different at work compared to school?

I think not.  In many ways school is very different from work, but people's
attitudes is not one of those ways.  Please note that as attitudes from
school to school differ, so do attitudes from work place to work place OR
from department to department in either school or work.  I am fortunate to
be working in a pleasant place.

The question and related questions may have a restricted number of answers
in this newsgroup due to the fact that bosses, colleaques and their friends
read this newsgroup.  Anonymous replies are appropriate in this situation.

Does the above also restrict the amount of discussion in this group period?