info on bionet.women-in-bio

Karen Kroslowitz kroz at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org
Wed Jan 19 18:32:33 EST 1994

To subscribe to Women-In-Bio, simply send a message to
<biosci at net.bio.net> and say you want to subscribe to WOMEN-IN-BIOLOGY.
This message will be read by an actual human, so there is no special
syntax needed. Welcome Aboard!

Karen J. Kroslowitz			phone: 808-848-4118
Natural Sciences, Malacology		fax:   808-841-8968
Bernice P. Bishop Museum		kroz at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org