Paranoia shmaranoia

ewingd at omrf.uokhsc.edu ewingd at omrf.uokhsc.edu
Wed Jan 19 08:21:55 EST 1994

I well know the difference between paranoia and being persecuted, hounded, or
mentally assaulted.
  Those of you who are in a situation where a person's life outside of school
or work is considered an important part of that person are fortunate.  I hope
that you will continue and expand this practice.
  For others who are stuck with cavepeople and bleepholes, I hope that you will
remember where you came from when you get to the other side and will do what
you can to create more people who need to be reminded of the injustices in this
world.

D. Ewing   ...stranger than fiction.