Science?

Karen Kroslowitz kroz at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org
Mon Jan 31 18:50:49 EST 1994

I think it's because we are from such varied backgrounds that if anyone
were to begin such a discussion, there probably wouldn't be a whole lot of
us who could reply. Besides, Bionet already has some other *very* specific
topic/research-related groups already.
But aren't you intrigued by all these hot topics?? Who really needs to
discuss the reproductive behavior of the fruit fly anyway?

Karen J. Kroslowitz			phone: 808-848-4118
Natural Sciences, Malacology		fax:   808-841-8968
Bernice P. Bishop Museum		kroz at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org